Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quick Rambling Note

Well, I don't really have anything, or that is, there is too much going on that aren't really over with and thus I don't feel like putting words to any of it because it's just a)too confusing b)not certain c)too complex

.
Some of the things:
- What will I do come fall?
.
- Will I find a part time job, or one I want to have and not just the first one I can get regardless of what it is?
.
- Will my teenage daughter get a job? (how do I get her to stop hiding in the sand like another austrich waiting for things to be handed to her on a silver plate?!?)
.
- How long will I manage to keep daughter and father from killing each other?
.
- How well will I manage to land the barbecue b-day party for ...hmm...I don't know how many...if they all show up we'll be about 40...big family...? Well anyways I'll be alone in preparing and arranging for it which is normal, but I'll have to do the actual barbecuing role as well this year as hubby is at work and the idea of leaving work early one day isn't in his vocabulary
.
- How will Runar cope with my sisters wanting to celebrate my 40th b-day with a huge 'friends of friends' garden party at my sisters?
.
.
Things needing done:
home - cleaning, getting enough chairs, tables, food, drinks, an approximately accurate number of guests, gift for Simen, gift for dad(his b-day is the day before Simen's), bake cake, fix a ride to my dad's - 30 min drive(or 1 hour with bus) The washing down and repairings needing done has been forcibly removed from my mind!
Mountain farm - second coat of paint on house, cut grass, fix barn, fix ditches, fix gate so neighbour's sheep and goat don't eat up EVERYTHING, then there's the fixing inside with new water-pipes, new shower, new kitchen, modernizing of electricity...well that list is never ending.
.
...and I have to run

No comments:

Post a Comment