Friday, July 23, 2010

Yay!

I'm home. It feels great, although I had a fantabulous vacation. A lot! has happened in these three weeks, both good things and ...not so good things. All in all the good things mark the vacation. I've done everything from scrubbing walls to photographing my niece killing her first animal. First time she shot a shotgun in years and she hit that rabbit perfectly...not sure if she amazed herself or her father more :P My son shot one too and they both had to handle their kill from A to Z. I'll have to tell you more about the rest of the stuff that's gone on in my parts of the world another time, I'm dead tired. We came home to a messy house and had to spend the first 30 min cleaning .<_<. darned kids! ...besides, I've got a cold-sniff-.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your cold, but it sounds like you had a good time. *hugs* glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesh...I'll let you guys know when it's been served (I'm waiting a bit to see whether or not I get one more rabbit to cook)

    ReplyDelete