Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life

is sooo much better when there is proper sleep involved. Finally last night I got some shuteye that lasted more than 3 hours. Since I've gone with a minimum of sleep since New Year's Eve, I can't express fully how incredibly great that feels. After having had zero, zip, nada sleep for two days and an average of 2-3 hours sleep for two weeks, having suddenly had 5 hours continuous sleep opens up an entirely new world. My brain actually works again for one. I'm able to concentrate on something for more than a few seconds for two.

I still have a stupid cold, but pfft. Childplay! I can even think about that -gulp- scan-appointment without starting to hyperventilate...almost.

Now I just need to figure out how to divert my hubby's call to his landline at work. I called the phone company, but apparently they gave me the wrong instructions because his cellphone keeps getting calls <_< incompetent idiots! I'll have to google and figure it out meself!

1 comment: