Monday, October 31, 2011

Scented candles

Yup, it's that time again. Murky cold days and long dark nights makes for perfect candle light joy. My sister is coming over this afternoon and we'll be making some candle gel lights, a bunch of scented tea-lights and perhaps something else, depending on our level of creativity. We've gotten some new colours and renewed our storage of scent oils

When we were at the hobby store - my all time favorite store evah - the store owner (who happen to be my kids former day care lady) she showed us this book with the most hilarious, bad-assed cross stitch sewing pictures and quotes. We immediately decided that we simply HAD to have it. We'll be making my older sister, Turid, a birthday present that's bound to make her day ^__^ I'll be uploading pictures when it's done.





Oh, apparently I'm knitting My daughter - The Bunny - a yoda hat, sort of like this, but adult size...should be interesting.

1 comment: