Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Has it been a year already?

Remember Little Shop of Horrors - Dentist Song?







...yup, I've got a dentist appointment today and this song has been playing in my head all night.

Repeats to self: "Must not start singing! Must not start singing!"

UPDATE:

Apparently I have so much wisdom I don't need wisdom teeth. Toasted Toad's truth! Since I was told from various family members about the sorry state of wisdom teeth gone bad or trying to come out through cheeks, etc (You can always count on your family to ease your fears, eh?!?) My nightmares have been vivid and horrible. What a waste of panic attacks. My teeth are fine and my wisdom teeth don't exist.

I barely managed not to hum the Dentist Song out loud. I did however hum it all the way down the stairs from the office/clinic afterwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment