Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Year in Review Meme

 I totally stole this from Lorin who slaved for god-knows-how-many hours to find this meme and change it to suit 2013. You rock my socks, lady!

1. Was 2013 a good year for you?
I'd say 2013 was a good meh half of the time, then it was 2/3ds yikes and 1/3 yays
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
Christmas Eve after the parties and peeps with the kids.
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
When cancer tapped on our door
4. What was the best book you read?
Cold Days, by Jim Butcher - even though this book belonged to 2012 I read it in 2013
5. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Jeans and T-shirt/tunic/jumper depending on season
6. Are you thinner or fatter?
About the same.
7. Richer or poorer?
It went up and down, but now, a little better
8. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2013?
nope
9. Do you have a new years resolution for 2013?
Yes, same as last - smoking
10. Did you make any new friends in 2013?
No, I've kept my old ones
11. What was your favorite month of 2013?
Didn't have one
12. Did you travel outside of the US abroad in 2013?
No, not even Denmark
13. How many different states  countries did you travel to in 2013?
a big ZERO
14. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2013?
No, thankfully not.
15. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2013?
I sucked at watching movies this year, so I don't have any favorites
16. What was your favorite song from 2013?
This one - Lorde's Royals


 17. How much money did you spend in 2013?
We spent a lot on cars for Simen and we gave the same amount to Helene in cash, but  this is a fun type of spending. Rest of the year I didn't really spend any extra
18. What was your proudest moment of 2013?
I think it was when we could tell Simen that the cars were his and he doesn't owe us any money, and when we told Helene she'd be getting 25 thousand in cash to help towards her future house
19. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2013 and change something, what would it be?
Tried to do less chores and do more fun stuff
20. What are your plans for 2014?
Help Runar make money with his new firm, and then get the much needed repairs on house/farm done. Plus quit smoking permanently and not just half way - I smoke in the weekend when I'm  drinking type of quitting

4 comments:

  1. #9 sounded like you tried to smoke. So... If your resolution was to smoke?

    I don't know why I didn't see this last week. I may post a similar meme, just for fun. I don't seem to have time for writing. Must work on that. Most of the writing I've been doing has been on resumes. Wasted 2 hours yesterday looking for a non-existent job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, I see that. I meant quitting smoking.

    Sorry to hear about wasted hours :/

    ReplyDelete