Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Those little knots in life...

you know? The kind of knots that come in many shapes, sizes and forms. Some say they're meant to help build you character and make you wiser.

I make knots in my sleep. With my hair. I have no idea what I'm trying to build. By the look of them in the morning, I can tell you it is not character and it sure as hell, doesn't make me look any wiser









PS! Hubby will be starting in a new job in May. He signed the contract, Monday and handed in his resignation yesterday. Things will be crazy for a while.

3 comments:

  1. What are you doing in your sleep that causes knots? Gotta be a pain to untangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I only knew that. Unless I use gloves, it happens. I only do it in my sleep and I don't really know how I do it, but according to hubby I swirl it around my finger...which doesn't really make sense as that shouldn't leave my hair in knots, but it does. I must have magic fingers.

    It is a pain to untangle, I have to cut it at times. I only seem to make the knots of the hair that would have been the bangs, which is why I can't have bangs, because it would never be all in the same length...

    ReplyDelete