Go away, I'm sleeping. I hate my period, it steals away all the fun in the world
- Marianne has been in heath
- I've suffered from rheumatism and psoriassis, but I'm getting better because SPRING
- Runar is still unemployed, but he's been to a few interviews and things are looking up
- Got the flat sale money/inheritance and paid debt and credit cards
- Started drainage work around the farm house and the field. The basement has been filled with water since last summer and Marianne is showing off "her special swimming pool" to visiting fourlegged friends, like she's bragging...
- I've started knitting again
- Simen is in the process of moving out. It'll be so weird and empty without any kids around...
This is how it looks like up at the farm these days. I'm working hard to convince myself there will be grass and pretty again...
Since I had left over yarn, I made a pair of socks and a hat as well. Probably will be making the mittens too. PS! I found a wonderful site that shows how to make pom poms in a much faster and easier way How to make 2 different pom poms - easy and fast
I've also made myself felted slippers and a hat, but I don't have pictures of them yet as they're on the drying rack